Nortech develops and supplies websites for e-commerce and supply chain solutions and are used for: Business-To-Business (B2B) sales, supply, procurement and e-marketplaces; and Business-to-Consumer shopping (B2C).
The websites are built on a foundation of EDI and message gateways, namely the www.shipto.com.au platform. These systems will empower you to increase sales and lower your cost of operation, eliminate data entry and streamline the flow of critical business information.
Nortech specialises in electronic connectors that:
• Link web orders directly to accounting and ERP systems,
• Link product catalogues from Accounting and Host ERP systems to online stores,
• Manage the publishing and updating of Products and Catalogues to: Multiple trading partners, Websites, Retailers, Rsellers and Distributors.
• Track inventory in multiple locations,
• Create Drop-Ship programs to increase online sales,
The Nortech design methodology includes :
• Requirement specification and planning
• Graphics and style design
• Page layouts and wireframes
• Photography and video production
• User Interface design
• Interfaces to other systems, including: Accounting, Banking, Warehouses, Freight logistics, Transport and couriers
• EDI message gateway and links to Multiple suppliers, Stores
• Supply chain requirements like: Split Shipments and delivery tracking
For more information on how Nortech can assist you with the development and maintenance of your online assets, please contact sales on: Phone +61 2 8999 0428